WHAT WE`RE ABOUT
No standards. Real people.
We believe that every woman is special and unique. No standard sizes and average designs. Inclusivity for all body types.
All body types considered
We consider all body types beautiful. Therefore, instead of grading a "standard", we generate each pattern for each individual body – for you personally.
Fits without tweaking
The high precision of Fayma patterns results in a joyful sewing experience without repeated fitting and tiresome tweaking. Even later adjustments are automated.
Fayma patterns make sewing as easy as possible, helping you step by step towards your new outfit.
- UP TO 50 NEW DESIGNS EACH SEASON
- VARIOUS DIFFICULTY LEVELS, FOR BEGINNERS THROUGH TO EXPERTS
- FABRIC RECOMMENDATIONS AND SEWING ADVICE
- SIMPLE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
JOIN FAYMA PROFESSIONALS
Make it your`s
- Measurement profiles
- Create multiple biometric data profiles and save various measurements for your customers.
- Base patterns and slopers
- Download DXF files of FAYMA PRO customized basic patterns and draft your own design in any CAD software available. FAYMA PRO offers variations of patterns generated from scratch using individual measurements. It is a tool that will help you to reach a perfect fit for all of your creations.
- Fayma embassy
- Become a Fayma ambassador and enjoy exclusive offers, discounts and other fun things tailored just for you. This option is only available after purchasing nine patterns.
What others say?
I have finished my Bloom Time jumpsuit. Firstly, I am so excited about this app. It is phenomenal! There is so much to love about it. From the pattern selection, to the measurement guides to the finished fit. Obviously, the most important thing was how it fit in the end so I decided to put it to the test with the jumpsuit as it tests the fit of a bodice and trousers. I cannot fault the fit. It was perfect.
I finished my Nice Riddle Friday night and it fits like a glove! The measuring process also helped me to have more precise measurements that explain a couple of my recent fit issues. This is magic. I look so good and so well fitted in the Nice Riddle that the ladies on my weekly sewing Zoom call literally thought it was a joke. Honestly, I’m absolutely a believer. Plus, I feel like the measurement-taking process really makes you take your measurements correctly and accurately and that really helps.
Fayma is definitely worth using, their FitDex technology works. I did use the Fayma link in Pattern Review to get the pattern for 99 cents but I already have bought two other patterns because it works! I don't love all their designs but I sure like some of them. Going for the Fouette pants and the Olive Blazer next.
I ordered patterns for dresses, blouses, shorts. Everything went very well, excellently constructed. I'm excited about the sewing instructions, everything is well explained in detail. Fayma realizes my dreams - patterns just for my body type :)