For this blouse, a high-neck on one side overlaps a lowered shoulder on the other to create this asymmetry. The folded look of this dolman-cut top creates a unique, high-low hemline at the front and back. Short-sleeved, with a relaxed fit, it lets you stay comfy, and can be created in various fabrics and fun colours.
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Fusible interfacing
- Sewing needle / Universal
- Sewing thread
- Serger threads
- Staystitch tape
- Bias Tape
- Two 1cm (3/8”) Shank buttons
- Cotton Challis
- Linen Blends
- Light (4oz-6oz / 136g - 204g)
- Medium (6oz-8oz / 204g - 272g)
- Medium Heavy (8oz-10oz / 272g - 339g)
- Elastan 0 - 3%