This hip raglan crop top is full of sharp details like embroidered seams, and embossed lines over the chest, zippers at the ends of the sleeves, and a zipper fastening down the back. An elastic suede fabric would suit this style well, as would a knit.
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Sewing needle / Universal
- Fusible interfacing
- Sewing thread
- Serger threads
- Two 20 cm (8”) Regular zippers for sleeves
- One 36-49 cm (16” - 19”) Regular zipper for back closure
- Synthetic Suede
- Tencel Twill
- Wool Suiting
- Stretch Denim
- Ponte Knit
- Sweatshirt Fleece
- Medium (6oz-8oz / 204g - 272g)
- Medium Heavy (8oz-10oz / 272g - 339g)
- Elastan 0 - 5%