This ¾ sleeve top is close-fitting, and consists of pleats on the chest area with a high neck and ¾ length sleeves. It is created with the thin-knitwear technique that gives it a strong coefficient of elasticity having variety in thickness.
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Share end result of each sewn project on social media like Instagram and Facebook with photos using hashtag #Brother and #FaymaPatterns and winn competition.
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Sewing needle /Stretch or Ballpoint
- Sewing thread
- Serger threads
- Shoulder stabilizing tape - Silicone tape
- Knit (Viscose)
- Pique Jersey
- Ponte Knit
- Spandex Knit
- Stretch Tull
- Nylon Tricot
- Stretch Velvet Jersey
- Medium Heavy (8oz-10oz / 272g - 339g)
- Heavy (10oz-12oz / 339g - 407g)
- Extra Heavy (12oz-14oz / 407g - 475g)
- Elastan 3 - 6%