This is a foldable tie dress designed to have pleats on the collar with a v-neckline, a matching belt, long sleeves and a free-falling pattern. To get the best out of this sewing pattern, a knitted velvet, or any knitted material is perfect.
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Fusible interfacing
- Sewing needle / Universal
- Sewing thread
- Serger threads
- Staystich tape
- Shoulder stabilizing tape - silicone tape
- Stretch Velvet Jersey
- Ponte Knit
- Pique Jersey
- Medium (6oz-8oz / 204g - 272g)
- Medium Heavy (8oz-10oz / 272g - 339g)
- Heavy (10oz-12oz / 339g -507g)
- Elastan 5 - 15%