A shirt blouse with a drawstring in the chest region, a smaller collar beautifully designed with fastening buttons. It can be created with chiffon, viscose, silk or linen material. It is recommended to go for falling fabrics instead of cotton. Cotton material will give you a more defined silhouette.
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Fusible interfacing
- Sewing needle / Universal
- Serger threads
- Maximum Eight 1.6 cm (5/8”) Buttons
- Viscose Challis
- Linen Blends
- Extra Light (2oz-4oz / 8g - 136g)
- Light (4oz-6oz / 136g - 204g)
- Medium (6oz-8oz / 204g - 272g)
- Elastan 0 - 3%