A classic button-up shirt with a modern, relaxed fit. Using tailored elements, it has a collar, long sleeves with cuffs, and a straight hem. Any light to medium weight woven fabric is ideal for the construction of this shirt pattern. It combines comfort and effortless style. It’s a versatile design that works for different kinds of looks, from business casual to streetwear.
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Fusible interfacing
- Sewing needle / Universal
- Sewing thread
- Serger threads
- Bias Tape
- Maximum thirteen 1cm (3/8”) Buttons
- Viscose Challis
- Rayon Challis
- Medium (6oz-8oz / 204g - 272g)
- Medium Heavy (8oz-10oz / 272g - 339g)
- Heavy (10oz-12oz / 339g - 407g)
- Elastan 0 - 3%