Come rain or shine, you'll be just fine in this coat meant for the stormy weather. A lined hood is cozy on your head with a long sleeve top and cinching about the waist for a flattering look. This raincoat is adjustable
and also features functional pockets for your necessities.
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Fusible interfacing
- Sewing thread
- Serger threads
- Sewing needle / Universal
- Four eyelet rings
- 4pc Cord locks and end caps
- 85-120 cm (33”-47”) Separating zipper
- 150-270 cm (59”-106”) Cord for waist casing
- 120-270 cm (47”-106”) Cord for hemline casing
- 2cm (3/4”) wide velcro tape for sleeves
- 1 cm (3/8”) wide velcro tape for front placket
- Polyester Microfiber
- Laminated Cotton
- Medium (6oz-8oz / 204g - 272g)
- Medium Heavy (8oz-10oz / 272g - 339g)
- Elastane 0 - 2%