Enjoy the always-in-style silhouette of this classic trouser. With wide center-front pleats, belted waist, and functional pockets, you will reach for these trousers time and time again. Best for polyester and cotton blends or fabrics with some weight to hold the crease of the pleats. Look put together without having to try too hard in these flattering and comfortable pants. They are highly versatile and sure to become a staple in your wardrobe!
Get 50% off at checkout for any first buy sewing pattern!
Use "BROTHER25" code and get 25% discount at checkout for Your second purchase.
Things you need
- Fusible interfacing
- Sewing thread
- Serger threads
- Sewing needle / Universal
- 15cm (6”) - 18 cm (7”) Regular Zipper
- Two trousers Hooks and Eyes
- Two Rings for the belt
- Tencel Twill
- Wool Suiting
- Rayon Challis
- Medium (6oz-8oz / 204g - 272g)
- Medium Heavy (8oz-10oz / 272g - 339g)
- Heavy (10oz-12oz / 339g - 407g)
- Elastan 0 - 2%