Date of Last Revision: 05.01.2021
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
Personal data processing controller:
File No.: 6921163
Registered address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE 19958, County of Sussex
website address: www.fayma.com
1. COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect and process your data only in accordance with existing regulations of data protection and only on legal bases which are our legitimate interest and your clear given consent.
Data You Provide to Us
We collect data you provide directly to us. We collect them when you:
- Create an account in order to receive our Services (your name, title, gender, measurements and your photo).
- Purchase digital sewing patterns (name, surname, credit card information, bank transfer information);
- Participate in a survey, contest or sweepstakes;
- Contact us for any reason (e-mail address);
- Agree to receive special offers, discounts or bonuses on your birthday (date of birth).
Data freely provided by you means that you have given us clear consent to process your data for a specific purpose (creating an account in order to receive our services).
You can always choose not to provide us with certain information, though this may limit the Services you’re able to use.
Data We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Service, we automatically collect the following:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Service.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, screen resolution, colour and depth, device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your given clear consent, we may collect information about the location of your device.
- EXIF Data: Exchangeable Image File Format (“EXIF”) data is a record of the settings and other relevant metadata inserted by a digital camera when you take a photo or video such as camera type, aperture, shutter speed, focal length, and location (as described above), among other information.
Data Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Data We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We may receive updated information about you, such as an updated billing address, from the financial institution issuing your credit card in connection with our billing for the Services. Users also can share another person’s email address with us through features that can invite the other person to view the user’s content.
2. RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to receive an information about your personal data held by us in our information systems, including the right to object to data processing, request inaccurate data correction, termination of their processing or their destruction, if the data are incomplete, outdated, unlawfully processed or no longer required for the purpose of their collection. To request any of above mentioned please contact us by e-mail email@example.com. We will process your request within 5 working days.
3. RIGHT TO REVOKE THE CONSENT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
If you have issued consent to process your personal data, and such processing has begun, you have the rights to revoke such processing at any time.
Revocation of consent shall not affect the data processing that was carried out when the approval was still in effect.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, you must submit an application to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. DATA STORAGE and TERM OF STORAGE
All collected data is stored in the US.
At any time you can delete your account. In that case all the data from our systems will be deleted within 3 working days, unless the law requires us to keep it for a longer period of time, such as financial information.
Information in copies made for backup and business continuity may remain for longer than the original data. For example, photos are deleted almost immediately after all the necessary measurements are made for the pattern creation algorithm and are permanently removed from backup copies 30 days later.
5. SHARING OF DATA
- With our partners who help us to provide the Services.
- With our partners who help us to inform you via e-mail about the news, but only if we have your consent to receive newsletters.
- With our partners who help us with marketing activities, but only if we have your consent to do so.
We may share your information also in following:
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In connection with, or in anticipation of, any merger, divestiture, consolidation, bankruptcy, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, or other significant corporate event (in which case the acquiring entity may use the information pursuant to its own privacy policies and procedures, to the extent legally permissible);
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We take technical and administrative measures to help protect information we collect from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no security measure is perfect. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
- SET Protocol (Secure Electronic Transaction: more info)
- Firewalls (Firewalls)
- Computer Backup
- Login / Password
- Access management – authorized persons
8. CONTACT INFORMATION IN EUROPE
If you are located in Europe, our contact information is Limited liability company “FitDex Holding”, address Dzirnavu st. 8-9, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010, e-mail address: email@example.com.